Click on the links below to download.
FORMS FROM THE OFFICE:
- When I know I will be missing class: ADVANCE MAKEUP FORM
Upcoming School Year 2017-18
- Parent Letter- sent by mail and emailed to families June 2017
- Graphic Calendar
- Immunization Policy and Vaccines Required for School Attendance
- Outdoor Education Packing List
For Parent/Student Follow up- TO DO!
- Summer Reading Lists:
- 6th grade list and Student Letter
- 7th grade list and Student Letter
- 8th grade list (no student letter)
- Math letter (for 6th grade students and NEW students)
- Info on Immunizations -7th graders and NEW students only. When you get your physical for the year -ask your doctor to review immunizations that are due! After updating, have the doctor's office fax (406-585-9992) over the updated record to the HWA office.
- Physical Activity and Participation Form - ALL STUDENTS must have a physical each year! Print both pages, Parents complete page 1 and bottom of pg. 2, physician completes/signs page 2. *IMPORTANT* This is due the first week of school! Make a doctor's appointment this summer and beat the rush!
Calendar dates for 2017-18 school year
- First Day of School - August 29
- Labor Day–no school Sept. 4
- MEA Conference-no school Oct. 19-20
- Thanksgiving-no school Nov. 22-24 & 27
- Winter Break-no school Dec. 21-Jan. 2
- Staff Grading Day–no school Jan. 22
- President's Day-no school Feb. 19
- Spring Break-no school Mar. 12-16
- Memorial Day weekend-no school May 25 & 28
- Last day of school/Graduation- June 7
8th grade Oaxaca FST trip April 2018For all other 8th grade FST forms, please see Mrs. Schwab or the main office.