2019-2020 FORMs and information
ALL Students: Sign &/or Return (due first day of school):
- Physical Activity and Participation Form - ALL STUDENTS must have a physical each year! Please print and sign both pages. * Note: There is a student, parent & doctor signature required. Students sign the top of page 1, Parents complete all of page 1 and sign the bottom of pg. 2, physician completes/signs page 2. *IMPORTANT* This is due the first week of school! Make a doctor's appointment this summer and beat the rush!
- New Student Immunization Information -Incoming 7th graders and all NEW students: When you get your physical for the year, ask your doctor to review immunizations that are due! After updating, please have the doctor's office fax (406-585-9992) over the updated record to the HWA office. *** 7th Graders: Don't forget your Tetanus booster!
- Student Information Form (attach copy of your medical card please)
- Pizza Friday Form: Sign up if interested
Parent/Student Summer To Do List:
- Supply Lists: 6th grade - 7th grade - 8th grade ** Bring all supplies on Wednesday, September 4th.
- Summer Reading Letters: * Please plan to purchase your own copy of the required reading and bring to class.
For Your Information (print & keep for your reference):
- June 2019-20 Parent Letter
- June 2019-20 P.E. & Outdoor Education Letter
- 2019-20 Graphic School Calendar
- HWA Immunization Policy and Vaccines Required for School Attendance
- Outdoor Education Backpacking Clothing & Equipment Packing List
- 2019-20 Student Handbook (including dress code)
Forms from the Office:
- Advanced Make Up Work Form: when your student knows he/she will be missing class
- HWA 2019-20 Parent Permission Form: (1 yellow parent page that signs all 9 forms)
- HWA Permission Form / Sign Up for Bridger Bowl Ski Day
- Bridger Bowl P.E. Registration Form
- Bridger Bowl Equipment Rental Form
- March 7 & 8 Outdoor Education Information & Forms
Calendar Dates for 2019-20 School Year
- Labor Day–no school Sept. 2
- Day of School - Sept. 3
- MEA Conference-no school Oct. 17-18
- Thanksgiving-no school Nov. 27-29 & Dec. 2
- Winter Break-no school Dec. 23-Jan. 5
- MLK–no school Jan. 20
- President's Day-no school Feb. 17
- Spring Break-no school Mar. 16-20
- Memorial Day weekend-no school May 22 & 25
- Last day of school/Graduation- June 11
8th Grade Campeche FST tripFor all other 8th grade FST forms, please see Melissa in the main office.